Going, Going…..

GONE!

Chance’s fever is still at bay, the swelling is almost gone, he is sound, eating, and the light has come back into his eyes!!!

I quickly tried to set up a trailer to haul Chance to the hospital where he would begin further diagnostics and treatments.  I would have taken him soon if I felt that he was stable enough to withstand the haul.  But he was too unsteady until now!

It took a few days, there was a trailer and someone to haul him (thanks to Vet3) and we had him on his way to the hospital!  I was there waiting for him to arrive.

IMG_1842

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s